DeKalb County Animal Services is managed by LifeLine Animal Project, a non-profit animal welfare organization located in Atlanta. Our mission is to end the euthanasia of healthy and treatable animals in Atlanta. You can help by making a donation today!
1) Making a credit card donation online:
2) Mailing a check to: LifeLine Animal Project, DeKalb County Animal Services, 3280 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. Chamblee, GA 30341
3) Donating supplies. You can drop them off at the shelter or order online and have them delivered. Many of the following items are available for ordering on our Amazon wish list. Note: On Amazon, when you add a gift to your shopping cart, please select the "this is a gift" option and be sure to select "add a free personalized gift message" to your donation when checking out to share your address with us. That way we can send you an acknowledgement for your donation.
The following items are always needed:
- Kuranda dog and cat beds
- Flea prevention (capstar, frontline)
- Dishwashing detergent (Dawn)
- Snuggle safe heat pad
- Newspaper to line cages
- Canned puppy and kitten food
- Puppy and kitten nursing formula and bottles
- Clay cat litter
- Laundry detergent
- Medical supplies